Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Life Can Be So Confusing!

OMG! I haven't been blogging since the 18th of this month. I'm such a crappy Blogger Lol! Oh well, when your a working woman you can't have all the time to be sitting and spending in the computer.

Lately my mind is flying to somewhere else too. I've been thinking a lot of things lately. I've been seriously thinking on how to improve my life without being so dependent with parents. There are also some big difficult decisions that I have to make in order for me to be able to step and give my life a better future.

I'm sure it's going to be very difficult but I have to do it and be strong cause only me is going to benefit it. I know, I'm lucky to have a beautiful family around me and I'm so thankful of them. I just hope that soon I'll be able to find and have the things that would really make me happy.

Oh Life! why does it has to be very so difficult.

No comments: