Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Natural Acne Treatments

I believe that one of the best natural acne treatment now a days is drinking lots of water, eat healthy, getting enough rest, and of course clean the face properly. I've applied all these to myself since I had that very ugly breakouts 5 months ago.

Honestly, I was very embarrassed to go to work during the time of my breakout. I was never used to it, and who will be anyway, when all you have in your face is an ugly looking zits. I was very frustrated why I had to experience that kind of breakouts when I really never had it when I was on my teenage life.

I had been spending a lot of time on the internet just to find the best remedy for my problem. But when I start applying to myself those natural acne treatments that I mentioned above. I said to myself " hallelujah! Finally my acne cleared out. I really make sure that I maintain doing all those things above because I never wants to go back to that ugly problem. I'm very happy seeing my face now clearing out from having acne

No comments: