Saturday, April 09, 2011

Last Day

Today is our last day here in Boston. Tomorrow afternoon babe and I will be driving back to NY. I am still enjoying our time here and I really love all the fresh seafoods. Since we arrive here last Wednesday I have been eating mostly seafoods. Boston is very historical and most of all it has so many wonderful restaurants that you would love to visit.

Today we went to whale watch and visited the New England Aquarium. The weather was so awesome, however I am so disappointed because there was no whales activities and we were not able to see them. After we see the Aquarium babe and I both decided to go back here in the Hotel to get some rest, then later on we will go out again to have some good seafoods dinner then we will go and see the house of blues.

Unfortunately I couldn't really take a nap. I don't really like naps anyway, since i always gets headache and it only makes me feel so sluggish. So here I am while the boyfriend is napping I am facebooking and reviewing some articles about the Maritime accident. Just in case if my cousin who works offshore will be dealing of a serious injury we will know what to do. To those of you also who have a family or love-ones who works offshore you better visit the injuriesoffshore.com for some answers to your questions.

No comments: