Saturday, April 16, 2011

Is Still Running Around

I thought I could go home straight after work, but I was wrong. Were still running around and I am so tired and hungry Lol! We will have a potluck party tomorrow so mom wanted to drop by at the PhilAsian super market to buy all the ingredients for "PINAKBET" it's a mixed vegetables, a known native Filipino dish.

Every 3rd of the month we always have Fililipino Mass here in our area and after the mass all the Filipino's gathers and have a potluck party after. So here we are running around so that my mom can cook the pinakbet tonight since we both have work tomorrow.

I just hope she did her shopping earlier before they pick me up at work so that I don't have to deal with this. I am really tired and I had a busy day at work. I wanna go home straight from work, but I have no choice but to shut my mouth. Ayayay!



i THOUGHT i COULD GO HOME STRAIGHT

1 comment:

Emzkie said...

updated man diay tanan imong blogs Avs! wow salute kaau ko.. how u did u do it inspite ur bz sched? dili dyud na ko na kaya ba. kabalo ka habang naga type ko ani.. naay gamatoy na cgeg kumbabit ug mangilog ug computer. lol.


A SAHM Reviews.net
Just Between U and Us