Saturday, March 12, 2011

Things to do today

Gosh! I feel so tired this morning even though I sleep all through the night. My body is all sore, its probably from all the walking and lifting I did at work yesterday. I really wanted to stay in bed a little bit longer but I have to get ready for my hair appointment. I'm kinda bored and tired looking my hair highlights. I've had it since the first week of December. So today, I'm going to pamper myself. I know I deserve to have it once in a while. It is also a good remedy for a stress working woman like me:)

Then, after my hair appointment I have to go to the electrical supplies store to buy the wire covers that I needed. My room looks so messy with all this phone wires and cable wires that I just hid in the corner of my room. They don't only look so messy in their but it has also a high factor risk to cause an accident. So I better do the proper and neatly way of hiding them through a wire covers.

And later this afternoon we have a double birthday party celebrations to attend to. Papa Kevin's brother and his wife are going to celebrate their birthday's together. So today is a full day of activities for me. Though, I am glad because I don't really like staying at home so much.

No comments: