Thursday, March 10, 2011

High-Tech Faucet

Shopping for bathroom faucets isn't easy, especially when you will be looking for a modern style one that will go with your preference and style and most importantly it wont dig a hole in your pocket. I went online shopping last night for bathroom faucets and I was really amaze of what I saw. Dang! Everything now a days are really high tech. I didn't expect that they're will be also a touch screen bathroom faucet. Just look at that modern high-tech faucet that you see in the attach picture below. Don't you want to install that in your bathroom?

This touch screen faucet is my most favorite one because it will let you adjusts the temperature of the water and the flow to your personal preset preference. But the fun is not ended there yet because the faucet will also let you access your email and check your calendar and even check the outside temperature.Does it sounds very interesting to you? Yes, it is very unique and interesting but I'm sure to be able to have this kind of faucet in our bathroom it will surely cost us a lot of money.

No comments: