Friday, February 18, 2011

She Needs A Strong Diet Pills

For God Sake! I can't sleep again. My eyes are brighter than the sunlight right now. I know I should get some rest since I had a terrible day at work today and I'm really tired, plus I have to get up early tomorrow to catch the first first trip of the MTA railroad tomorrow.

Since i couldn't shut my eyes off might as well sit here in the computer and do something useful till my two tantalizing eyes will surrender. I could not really force them to go to sleep anyway.

Oh well, I think I better help sissy to look for the strong diet pills. She is really having hard time losing all those pounds that she gain when she gave birth to Mathew 2 years ago. Well, if she shouldn't be baking all those sweet treats she wouldn't be having this problem. I can tell on her recent photos that she really gained a lot of pounds which is not too good because she also has a high cholesterol.

No comments: