Saturday, April 23, 2011

Health Insurance Is A Must

It's been a year since I accidentally bumped my tail bone on a hard chair at work. Since then, its been bothering me. I couldn't set too long because it would hurt. I also believed this is one of the reason why I'm experiencing of a back pain which I never had this problem before.. Right now I'm just ignoring it.

I hate to admit it but I still don't have a health insurance. This is one of the most important thing I have to get after I paid off the money I owed to my parent's. One more paycheck and I'll be out of debt. Too, bad I really couldn't afford to purchase a health insurance with my salary right now, especially that I still have to focus on paying the money I borrowed from my parent's and to also help them support our family back home.

I just hope that soon I'll have my own health insurance so that I can have a physical check up. Seems to me this Blue Cross Blue Shield has a pretty good deal. I heard from other people who were getting the greatest benefit of health insurance from them that they are more than affordable which is very good for me . Plus they are also a well-known insurance company. I really didn't bother of getting one before because I believe I really don't need it since I never get sick, but since my back is been bothering me I have this conclusion that I might have had accidentally dislocate my tail bone which is the cause of this severe back pain.

2 comments:

anne said...

hehehe buti ka pa Ayv's dami mong opp hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

health insurance is a must here jud dai. Hope ok na imuhang tail bone