Thursday, March 24, 2011

Free And Smooth


Dealing of acne is not easy. I know, cause I’ve been there and done that. I suffered of bad acne since I turned 29. I felt like it was the end of the world cause I didn’t really know what to do to get rid of them, especially that I grow up without experiencing of having this types of problem.

I’ve been changing to products after products but one of them really didn’t do good to my face, in fact most of them are just making worse of my problem. Finding and getting the effective acne remedies was a nightmare. I’ve been doing a lot of research what to do cause I don’t want to go to the dermatologist and spend a lot of money. Until one day I discover some few tips and tricks to get rid of my problem without breaking my pocket. Now my skin is smooth and free from acne.

No comments: