Friday, February 04, 2011

Work and Relax

I've been working so hard lately and I'm so fortunate that the company is giving me double shift for almost two weeks now plus extra hours in between. I'm not complaining because I consider it a blessing. For sure I could save some bucks out from my busy schedule and when payday comes, I could also treat myself in anyway I want. On my rest day though, I do try to get some rest to be energized again. Sometimes I just relax and watch my favorite TV shows and movies. In rare occasion, I do play some games on xbox 360 with my pal at her place.

I'm looking forward for double shift again next week and a week after that. Just hoping that this schedule won't last because I love my job as it is right now. No more hassle that brought to me by my ex-co-worker who put me down for her benefit. I'm glad she's gone for good!

No comments: