Friday, February 25, 2011

A car accident

Last Monday when I arrived at work, I was so shock when I find out that my other co-worker had a car accident. I felt so bad because if I didn't asked her to switched schedule with me she wouldn't be in accident. Though she's alright thank GOD! in, fact she was working the other day, but her car is in the shop right now. And I still feel like it was my fault.

Well, I didn't know that were going to have sleek and snow that day anyway. But to tell you honestly I really felt bad and it also scares me. What if it was me on that accident? Now I feel so nervous driving by myself and I don't even have my license yet. I maybe needing a bad driving record insurance cause we never know what will happen. Well, at least since the first day I was holding the steering wheel I never had any accidents, not like mama she smash our van on the tree Lol!

No comments: